Want to have a family but having trouble conceiving? Perhaps you already have a family, but you want better care for your children. Or maybe, no children can come into your life because you don't have a partner of the opposite sex. These are Multa's specialties!
Multa will do the following for her keeper:
- Bring someone into their life who will bring them love, joy and happiness, whom they are also very compatible. Multa's keeper will love spending their life with this person.
- Help her keeper(s) succeed in becoming pregnant, when the time is right for them.
- Ensure safe and healthy pregnancies.
- Help keep your children safe, loved, protected and healthy when they are born.
- Ensure that love, respect and loyalty all stay in the home so there are no bad relationships between her keeper and her keeper's significant other, or between her keeper and their children.
Multa worked as Aphrodite's right hand, but she is never spoken of in the history books. Multa says that Aphrodite took the credit for much of Multa's work that she did behind the scenes and rarely gave credit where it was due. She says that Aphrodite always was and still is a very powerful goddess, but she did not like to share in the glory.
Multa was solely responsible for over 1,000 couples getting together in her short life as Aphrodite's assistant, and she says she is also responsible for over 3,000 children coming into the world who might otherwise not have made it without her help. She says that all the families she helped, aside from two, lived out all their dreams of raising a happy and healthy family. Those are pretty good stats!
She doesn't claim to be a goddess herself. She refers to herself only as a powerful practitioner of magick.
If a harmonious life with someone who loves you to the moon and back and vice versa sounds like something you want and need in your life, then you need Multa! Do not worry, if children were not a part of your plan, she will not arrange for any unwanted pregnancies. She will only help you with that if and when you ask her to.
Multa's favorite offerings:
Food offerings include hard boiled eggs, Spanish olives, Feta cheese, Greek yogurt, baby spinach leaves, lamb, chicken and banana or coconut cake. Her favorite colors are red and fuchsia. Her favorite crystals to work with are moonstone, blue apatite, rose quartz, red jasper, kunzite, Super-7 and tiger's eye. Her favorite things to do for fun are playing pin the tail on the donkey, watching someone figure out Rubik's cube, watching the Hallmark channel or any other channel that shares wholesome love stories, and listening to country music, rap music or hip-hop.